Thin Film Metrology
Control Your Stress! In Situ 2D Curvature and Thin-Film Stress Monitoring
Full Mapping of Curvature, Stress, Tilt, and Bow Height
Leading supplier of advanced instrumentation and software for in situ, in-line, and ex situ metrology of the semiconductor, thin-film, and photovoltaic (PV) industries. For monitoring nearly all thin-film deposition processes, including MBE, MOCVD, PLD, PVD, ALD, sputtering, and evaporation.
• Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE)
– Ultra-High Vacuum, Ultra-Performance Measurement Tools
– Obtain unmatched process efficiency and quality with powerful tools for RHEED (Reflection High-Energy Electron Diffraction) analysis, and stress and temperature measurement and control.
• Metal organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD)
– Higher Quality Deposition With Advanced Tools
– Increase performance and quality with compact in situ tools for MOCVD.
Discover the power of feedback control of wafer carrier/pocket temperature, film thickness, thin-film stress/wafer bow, and surface measurement in real-time.
– Knock Off the Material without Knocking Off Efficiency
– Monitor and control your sputtering deposition process with in situ metrology tools that optimize your thin-film quality.
The right tools can give you the insight you need for sputtering results that stick!
• Thermal and E-beam Evaporation
– High Power Optimization Tools for a High Energy Process
– Advanced optical device fabrication calls for advanced technologies like in situ tools for feedback control of key evaporation parameters such as stress, curvature and bow in real-time.
• Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
– Common Deposition, Uncommon Measurement Tools
– Increase quality with controlled deposition, stress monitoring and RHEED analysis to optimize your PVD processes.
– Laser Focus on Quality and Efficiency
– Analyze and control your PLD while deposition is taking place with in situ monitoring tools. Tools to measure your deposition rate, surface texture, and material stoichiometry while material deposition is occurring.