High-Temperature RTP / RTCVD
Global supplier of Rapid Thermal Processing and Direct Liquid Injection Deposition systems.
Our systems can perform the following processes at atmospheric pressure or under vacuum:-
- Rapid thermal annealing (RTA)
- Implant annealing
- Ohmic contact annealing (III-V and SiC)
- Rapid Thermal Oxidation (RTO)
- Rapid Thermal Nitridation (RTN)
- Selenization (CIGS solar cells)
- RTCVD of graphene and hBN
- Silicon Carbide implantation annealing
- Graphene by high temperature SiC sublimation
- CVD of graphene
DLI Deposition Systems
DLI-CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) / DLI-ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) innovative vaporization technologies
Our Direct Liquid Injection (DLI) deposition systems are using state of the art DLI vaporizers allowing the utilization of low vapor pressure and thermally unstable chemical precursors.
Processes for the deposition include : -
- Multi-process capability in the same chamber: DLI-CVD, DLI-ALD, MOCVD, RTP, RTCVD.
- Simple and multi-metallic oxides
- Metals, nitrides and alloys
- III-V, wide band gap semiconductors
- 2D and 3D materials including graphene, hexagonal boron nitride and transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDs).
Small 3D parts (few centimeters size) can be processed in the 50 mm machine.
Machines are available for substrates up to 50 mm, 100 mm or 200 mm diameter.