• Electron source products integrated as neutralizers
– Neutralization of ion beams
• gridded ion sources, End-Hall sources, anode layer sources
– Ionization in plasma generation
• End-Hall sources, gridded ion sources
– Charge neutrality in positive biased analytical instrumentation
– Enhanced electron flux in magnetron sputtering
• Hollow Cathode Electron Sources
– SHC 1000, MHC 1000 or LHC 1000
• LFN Electron Sources
– LFN 2000 : suited to applications where lower emission currents are advantageous.
Good fit in high throughput load-lock platforms where infrequent chamber venting demands reliable and low maintenance electron sources.
• Filament Electron Sources
– A simple, low cost cathode and neutralizer.
– The filament is a metal construction which is heated to a high temperature, resulting in thermionic emission. When in the vicinity of an ion beam, the electrons will couple to the beam, resulting in charge neutralization.