– most compact and cost effective model
– for smaller and economic vacuum systems
– to provide high ion current to small and middle sized vacuum systems
– the eH400 has been popular in-situ preclean and low energy etching.
– workhorse ion source for in-situ preclean and ion assisted deposition.
– eH1000 uniformly covers large substrate areas.
– more powerful version of the eH1000(higher output).
– largest and most powerful of the eH products.
– for high power applications and high throughput production systems
• eH Linear
– for a linear ion beam application.
– inear array: aligning the eH400 sources(up to approximately 1 meter)
– the technology minimizes equipment requirements, resulting in a cost effective, high current, low energy ion beam source available for web coating, in-line deposition, and cylindrical rotary sputtering systems.